Thursday, February 4, 2010

what a wonderful surprise!

I've been meaning to take the drive down to Milton to check out the progress of our home. I haven't seen the site location since Ryan and I went down after Mattamy U (which was on Jan 22nd), and it was much too dark to see anything yet alone take any photos. But, at 5pm today, out of complete spontaneity ... I drove down with Chels and A, racing the sun, hoping that it wouldn't set before we got there. And my my my, what a wonderful surprise!

*As of February 4th
(Almost 3 months until closing!)

I mean, it's not the best photo in the world, but I was just so excited to see so much progress was done! Tarion has 1 more day to let us know if there are any delays with the house, crossing my fingers that we don't have any! I can't believe what I'm seeing, getting so excited. I need to somehow convince Ryan that we have to drive down every day to see the progress on the house. I have TWO photos in my "house process" album, lol, TWO. So from now on, I must see all the little details go on. Even though this photo is worth a thousand words, the feelings still haven't sunk in. It still feels surreal, but oh-emm-gee, we're almost homeowners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment