Sunday, April 25, 2010

the true countdown has begun!

I know, I've been slacking on my blog posts. But between finishing my undergrad (FINALLY!) & doing a new store opening - things have been rather hectic. And it's only going to get even busier!! Ryan and I have made several attempts to "break into" our home to check out it's progress, but we haven't had much luck - finally, last Thursday - 2 weeks before our official closing day, WE GOT IN! Luckily, we were Aiden free, we were able to take a ton of photos and just grasp the whole idea of us being homeowners soon. We cannot wait.

We were in complete, jaw drop mode
- so happy with how our little home is turning out :*)

04.22
Ryan starring out our bay window - thinking, "wow, this is our home".

04.22
Peaking into our kitchen from the formal dining room.

04.22
Our kitchen :*) - minus the granite counter tops & the double undermount sink.

04.22
Ryan checking out if the cabinet space is sufficient and to his likings :P

04.22
Closer look of our kitchen cabinets, glad we chose to go dark.

04.22
Was def iffy about this feature, but pleasantly surprised with the OTR microwave that we ordered through Mattamy.

04.22
Check out the shelves in our (ok, Ryan's) walk-in pantry.

04.22
The tiles in our kitchen & throughout our main floor.

04.22
Okay, so I just need to keep telling myself that this is not the final product. We'll stain the stairs when we go hardwood with our floors in 2-3 years time ... this is not the final product .. this is not the final product ... this is ...

04.22
Aiden's own bathroom, he better keep it clean - teehee.

04.22
The light fixtures in A's bathroom, love!

04.22
The colour combo that Ryan didn't let me have in the kitchen, I just did in our master bath :)

04.22
Ain't it a beauty? :)

I also took a video tour of our home this day, but it's almost 5 minutes long, don't know how long that would take to upload. But the video shows the lovely space that is my walk-in closet and you get a better gauge of the space of our home. It's truly starting to sink in, we move in next Thursday - a year goes by, just like that.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Honestly. Dennis and I still get into the jaw drop mode. It's such a great feeling to be a homeowner.

noelle said...

woooo! love love love :)

Christie said...

So excited for you, Charisse! The color combo in the bathroom looks amazing! I like. :)

Post a Comment