Thursday, April 1, 2010

the inside is coming alive!

03.31
*As of March 31st, 2010

Drove down to Milton with Cha, A and Nanay a few days & luckily our house was unlocked! The last time we ventured down, our house was locked and all I could do was just admire the exterior of our home. It was a sad day, lol. We called Nanay our lucky charm :) Things are really starting to come alive. We got some of our trim done the siding on the side of the house is almost complete, the bay window looks better & look a garage door! Something seems to always be blocking the front of our home, always. Almost ONE MONTH until our closing day!

03.31

Our front door is looking a little shabby, hopefully they'll paint this soon. We didn't have a choice on the design of our front door - although I didn't love this one at first, it def is starting to grow on me.

03.31

Totally noticed this as we toured around our home. Our construction men drink cheap beer.

03.31

The arches, they make me tres weak.

03.31

Our Aiden baby standing in the walk-in pantry. Let's not forget that this pantry is the reason we bought this plan. Oh how Ryan will love this space.

03.31

The rest of the doors for the house are being stored in my fav room. Still debating on what we'll use this space for. Top choices are the comp room avec ry's cookbook, my novels & textbooks. Or maybe I can even convince Ryan to let me have this little nook as my scrapping room, hehe.

03.31

I totally forgot that we chose a dark tile for our master bath, but I was pleasantly surprised at the turnout! Good thing I didn't start buying things for our master bath.

03.31

The master tub. We deleted all the ceramic accessories in the bathroom, so we'll have to purchase these on our own sometime. Can't wait to see how all our choices come together. With all the excitement, I totally forgot to take a photo of our stairs. So glad that we chose the newall posts instead of the standard, but still sad about not staining them. Guess it's something that I'll just have to live with ... for now, lol.

I still can't believe that we purchased a home. & we did so at possibly the best time ever. The market was a buyer's market, the HST wasn't in effect yet and prices were reasonably low. Not to mention, our mortgage interests aren't bad either. So excited, did I mention that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment