Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 all in one!

So when I was working the hell shift of 7am to 9pm on boxing day, Ryan so bravely ventured out to Sears Home to attempt to purchase our appliances - all in one shot. And with much luck (having my inlaws there with him) he was able to close the deal & just like that, we were owners of a fridge, stove, dishwasher, and washer / dryer. Awesome. Usually I would be quite anal about making a purchase like this, wanting to be involved in eery step of the process, but clearly, Ryan knows his way around the kitchen more than I do, so it's only right that I let him pick his toys :)




I'll post the washer & dryer later - still debating whether we want the ones we bought or ones we saw at Future Shop. Ry took me too see them all today & he def did a splendid job, esp in terms of staying within our budget! Kudos to Ry :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment